Thursday 14 October 2010

New born baby goodness

I got to hold a 2 day old baby this evening. So tiny and lovely and gorgeous enough to make any one melt. I lived in a happy little world of my own for a good 10 minutes, just me and the baby whilst her mum chatted to other friends around me. Can't begin to imagine what it's like when the baby is your own. Can't wait to find out either.

One day.

For now, the memory of that tiny little person snuggling up to me will keep me all gooey for a good while to come.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds gorgeous hon; glad it made you feel good :) And before you get your own to cuddle you will have the amazing experience of feeling it grow and move around all safe and warm inside too - can't wait to get this little wriggler out and say hello - lovely though the experience is, I'm sure snuggling will be much more comfy!
xx

Ellie said...

I'm sure it will too! I'm on tenterhooks every day waiting to hear about Mini Cooper dear!

xxx

p.s. said new born baby was nearly 2 weeks premature, 5.9lbs and only gave her mother 2 hours of labour before saying hello to the world. Talk about fast!

Chris said...

Beleve me the feeling is much better when you know that somebody isnt going to come up to you and say, "Great, are you ready to take it home now?"